Chicken & Cheese Enchiladas
Want a quick & easy recipe to make on a busy night? Try this recipe & you’ll have time for lots of other things. It’s great for low carb diets & those who are watching their weight!
- 1 can of low carb cream of chicken soup
- 1 c. of sour cream
- 2 c. salsa
- 1 T. chili powder
- 3 c. cooked chicken (chicken breasts, canned chicken or rotisserie chicken)
- 1 c. Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 12 low carb flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix soup, sour cream, salsa & chili powder in medium bowl.
- Stir 1 cup sauce mixture into chicken & cheese in a large bowl.
- Divide the chicken among 12 tortillas. Then roll & place in baking dish.
- Cover with the rest of sauce mixture.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until bubbly.
- Top with extra cheese.