Chocolate that’s healthy for you? And a three ingredient recipe to boot? No need to ask twice!
- 1 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 packages of unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1/2 cup monk fruit sweetener (or favorite sweetener)
- Break up unsweetened baking chocolate & put in microwave safe bowl. Then microwave 1 to 2 minutes until chocolate is melted. Add coconut oil & sweetener. Mix well.
- Poor into silicone mini muffin pans & freeze for 30 minutes.
- After frozen pop out of muffin pans & bag then refrigerate. Keep refrigerated or they will melt.
2 Net Carbs per 1 fat Bomb