This is the perfect soup to pair with a grilled cheesy sandwich on a cold winter’s day! And it does not take many ingredients to make it!
Makes: 18 cups
- 3 cans white beans (navy, white, any white bean)
- 12 c. (2 containers) chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 2 jars tomato sauce (I like Rinaldi but Prego is good too)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 T. basil
- 1 tsp. onion salt
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- Blend together beans & chicken broth in batches until smooth. Then put in stock pan.
- Add tomato sauce (blend first if you want it all smooth).
- Then add garlic & salts.
- Simmer until flavors blend, about 10 minutes.
- Serve with crackers or favorite croutons.