The perfect recipe to satisfy your craving for south of the border flavors while on a Keto and/or Low Carb diet!
- 32 oz chicken broth (or make your own broth cooking a whole chicken)
- 1 Whole cooked chicken, deboned (shortcut: Use a store bought rotisserie chicken)
- 1 bag cauliflower rice
- 1 big jar low sugar salsa
- 1 c. shredded Mexican Cheese
- 1 avocado, cut into slices
- Add all ingredients to stock pot.
- Warm through or cook 1 hour.
It is great with shredded cheese and avocado! But it is also stands alone!