Keto Chicken Parm
Nothing tastes better than this main dish! It’s got all the ingredients of a regular Chicken Parmesan but without all the carbs!
- 4 Chicken breasts or breast tenders
- 1 cup pork panko
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 3 T. Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup no sugar tomato sauce
- 1/4 c. fresh basil, chopped (optional garnish)
Egg Wash Ingredients:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Pound chicken until thin.
- Prepare Egg Wash.
- Add garlic salt & Parmesan cheese to panko.
- Dip chicken in egg wash.
- Bread both side of chicken with panko.
- Fry in olive oil 5 minutes each side or until 150°F internal temperature.
- Put in a baking dish & and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with Tomato Sauce & fresh basil (if desired).