You need to have a good pancake mix before you can make good pancakes. Well, this is not just a good pancake mix, it’s a great one! Not to mention that it’s a healthy one, too!
- 3 cups organic & gluten free almond flour
- 1 cup organic & gluten free coconut flour
- 1 T. organic & gluten free baking soda
- 3/4 tsp. sea salt
- Whisk all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Pour into airtight container and store in pantry for up to 1 month or in the refrigerator for up to 6 months.
- Fluff with a fork to break up any clumps before measuring and using for recipes.