This is the perfect casserole to make when you are craving chicken, ham & cheese! Chicken Cordon Bleu is a treat no matter when you eat it. However this recipe makes it so much easier to make! Plus it’s made as a casserole & a one dish wonder is so much better!
- 6 cups cooked chicken, shredded (from about a 2 lb. chicken)
- 8 oz ham, cut into bite size pieces
- 5 oz. Swiss cheese
- 1 c. heavy whipping cream
- 1 stick of butter
- 12 oz. cream cheese
- 1 c. of mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 c. Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the chicken in the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish that’s been sprayed with extra virgin olive oil spray.
- Layer the pieces of ham on top of the chicken.
- Meanwhile in a saucepan, add the milk, butter cream cheese, mozzarella cheese & Parmesan cheese then heat slowly until sauce is smooth.
- Pour sauce over chicken and meat mixture.
- Lay slices of Swiss cheese on the very top of the casserole dish.