Low Carb Chili
What’s the best cold weather soup? I’m pretty sure that most people would say that it’s chili! This recipe will warm your insides & it’s hardy enough to fill you up!
Serving size is 1 1/2 cups
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 T. grapeseed oil
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 28 oz. tomato puree
- 28 oz. canned crushed tomatoes
- 2 T. chili powder
- 2 T. Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 2 T. Monk fruit sweetener (or your favorite sweetener)
- 1 tsp. salt
- Put oil in saucepan & add ground beef. Then add the spices. Cook until browned.
- Add pepper, onion & garlic then sauté until tender.
- Add tomatoes. Cover & cook on low for 1 hour. Uncover & cook another hour until thickened.
- Top with your favorite cheese (if desired).
Per serving: 5 net carbs