If you’re missing granola as part of your daily breakfast routine, serve this with almond milk & this Nut Granola recipe will fulfill that cereal craving!
- 1 c. raw hazelnuts*
- 1/2 c. raw pecans*
- 1/2 c. raw macadamia nuts*
- 1 T. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 c. coconut oil, melted
- 2/3 c. flax meal
- 1/2 cup ChocZero’s Maple Flavored Syrup (or your favorite maple syrup brand)
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
*In a pinch you can use a can of mixed nuts, chopped.
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Chop nuts with a chopper until coarsely chopped to the texture of granola. (You can use blender or food processor)
- Transfer to mixing bowl then add water, oil, flax meal, coconut, cinnamon, vanilla & sea salt.
- Mix well & spread on cookie sheet in a single, even layer.
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes. Toss the mixture and bake another 10 minutes. Keep an eye on it and be careful not to over bake.
- Remove from oven & let sit on cookie sheet for 20 minutes until hardened.
- Once hardened break into bite size pieces & transfer to Mason jar.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 30 days or in a freezer for up to 2 months.
Serve alone, as a garnish, or with almond milk. You can also add your favorite berry!