If you’ve been missing yourself, some good tasting BBQ since on a Keto diet, this recipe will let you enjoy some ribs with no guilt!
- 3 to 4 lbs. of pork spareribs
- 1 Bottle Sweet Baby Ray’s No Sugar BBQ Sauce (or your favorite brand)
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. organic black pepper
- Turn ribs bone side up. Use sharp knife of kitchen sheers to remove the thin membrane over the bones. Removing this membrane will make the ribs melt in your mouth.
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Place ribs meat side up on cookie sheet. Salt & pepper.
- Bake for 3 hours.
- Pour BBQ sauce over the spareribs.
- Put ribs on grill for under broiler for about 5 minutes, until browned.
*If you want a prep & go option: Instead of the oven, put the ribs in a crockpot & cover. Then cook on low for 6 hours. Add BBQ sauce to ribs & cook another hour then serve.