Slow Cooked Asian Pot Roast
Nothing makes a family dinner like a good pot roast! This Low Carb roast has an Asian twist that will make your taste buds sing! It’s a little spicy, so if you don’t like things hot, leave out the chili garlic sauce!
For the Roast:
- 2 to 3 lb. beef round roast
- 1 c. soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 c. beef broth
- 1 T. onion salt
- 1 T. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
For the Sauce:
- 2 T. Tamari sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. chili garlic sauce
- In a fry pan, brown all sides of the roast.
- Put roast & all roast ingredients in slow cooker.
- Add 4 c. of water.
- Slow cook for 8 hours.
- Take roast out of the slow cooker without the liquids.
- Let cool then place in refrigerator. When cold, slice into thin slices.
- Make the sauce.
- To serve warm the beef & drizzle with the sauce.