Slow Cooker “Oatmeal”
Are you missing your morning oatmeal on a low carb/keto diet? Try this for a nice substitute. You won’t regret it!
- 1/4 c. full fat coconut milk
- 1/3 c. shredded coconut
- 1/4 c. coconut flour
- 1/4 c. ground flaxseed
- 1 T. collagen protein powder
- 1/4 tsp. monk fruit sweetener
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Pour the coconut milk into the bowl of a slow cooker.
- Add the remaining ingredients & whisk until completely combined.
- Cook on Low for 30 minutes or until warmed through.
- Garnish with chopped walnuts, if desired.
Nutrition Info: Calories: 564 gr.; Carbs 2.3g gr.; Protein 11g gr.; Fat 46 gr.