Those on a Keto diet often eat a lot of eggs & that can get boring. This recipe will spice up your morning ritual & make a satisfying breakfast!
- 3 eggs
- 1 T. salsa
- 1 oz. of shredded cheese (try cheddar or Mexican)
- 1/2 cup avocado cubes
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 Low Carb Burrito Wrap
- Crack eggs in a bowl & whisk.
- Spray pan with oil.
- Allow it to warm up slightly.
- Put eggs in pan & scramble on low heat.
- Add the salsa & shredded cheese.
- Stir until eggs are firm then remove from heat.
- Top with avocado.
Nutritional Stats per serving: Net carbs 6 gr.; Fat 28 gr.; Protein 29 gr.; Calories 474 gr.