Are you missing Italian food while following the Keto Diet? This recipe has all the fixings of lasagna without all the carbs!
- Small spaghetti squash, cooked
- 1 1/2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1 lb. ground beef, browned
- 1 1/2 cups No sugar marinara sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp. fresh basil, chopped (optional garnish)
- Preheat oven at 350°F.
- Scoop cooked squash out onto a plate & dab it with paper towels to get the excess water out.
- Layer spaghetti squash strands on the bottom of a 9″ × 9″ baking pan.
- Mix ricotta & Parmesan cheese with egg. Then with salt & pepper (to taste). Spread mixture on top of squash.
- Layer meat over cheese mixture then pour sauce over.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes.
Net Carbs: 5g per serving