This zucchini bread recipe’s the perfect accompaniment to eat with breakfast or as a dessert! It’s got so many flavors that compliment each other, that you’ll want to savor each & every bite!
- 2 T. coconut oil, melted
- 4 large eggs
- 5 T. water
- 1/4 cup monk fruit sweetener
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease bread pan or use parchment paper in a bread pan (8-1/2″ x 4-1/2″).
- Place coconut oil, eggs, honey, vanilla & apple cider vinegar in a bowl. Then beat on high for 30 seconds.
- Combine coconut flour, almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon & salt in a bowl then add to wet ingredients, beating on high until well blended.
- Place the coconut milk & zucchini in a bowl then mix well. Add to batter & mix well.
- Pour into loaf pan & bake for 40 to 50 minutes.