I love a good stir fry, but not every stir fry is Keto friendly! This Chicken & Vegetable Stir Fry will scratch that itch you may be having for a little Chinese food!
- 1 T. xanthan gum
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tsp. ginger paste
- 1/4 c. grapeseed oil
- 1 small head of broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1/2 c. snow peas
- 3/4 c. carrots, julienned
- 1/2 cup fresh green beans, cut in half
- 1/2 cup bell peppers, cut in strips
- 2 T. soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 1/2 T. water
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 lb. chicken, cubed
- Blend xanthan gum, ginger paste & 2 T. oil until the xanthan gum is dissolved. Set aside.
- Add remaining oil to a fry pan or wok and add chicken. Brown.
- Add vegetables to the pan & cook on high heat for about 5 to 10 minutes until tender yet crisp, stirring constantly so they don’t burn.
- Add in xanthan gum mixture, water & coconut aminos/soy sauce. Coat all of the vegetables.
- Can be served over Cauliflower Rice if desired.