Keto Buffalo Chicken Tenders
Forget about the rubber chicken that the fast food restaurants serve! This recipe beats anything they make hands down! Plus it’s healthy & good for you! No way they can say that about theirs!
- 8 pieces boneless chicken tenders
- 3 cups crushed pork rinds
- 1 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 c. hot sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 T. butter
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse chicken tenders under cold water.
- In a mixing bowl combine crushed pork rinds & all spices. Whisk together until fully mixed & put half of them into a shallow bowl.
- In another small bowl whisk together 1 T. hot sauce & mayo.
- One at a time dip chicken tender into mayo until fully covered.
- Dredge chicken tender in pork rind mixture, flipping until fully covered.
- Transfer chicken tender to baking sheet.
- Repeat until all the pork rinds have been used. Then get a new bowl ready & pour in the rest of pork rinds (this prevents lumps) into it.
- Finish dredging chicken until all is used.
- Bake Chicken Tenders for about 15 minutes (make sure internal temperature is 165 degrees ).
- Melt 2 T. butter in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add remaining hot sauce & stir into melted butter.
- Add baked chicken tenders & toss until coated.
- Serve with Bleu Cheese, Ranch, or your favorite dressing.
Recipe Note: Total Carb: .9g; Total Fat: 29.6 g; Protein 40.3 g; Fiber: .3g