Served over Cauliflower Rice, this is a hearty dish that will satisfy even the pickiest eater!
- 4 T. avocado oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 lb beef stew meat cut, into cubes
- 5 button mushrooms, quartered
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 c. beef broth
- 1 T. smoked paprika
- 1 T. basil
- 1/4 cup crushed tomatoes
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Cauliflower Rice, cooked
- *optional: serve with shredded cheese of your choice
- In a large pot add avocado oil and sauté garlic & onion on medium heat.
- Add meat & cook until browned.
- Add mushrooms & peppers. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add beef broth, tomatoes, smoked paprika & basil. Reduce to low heat & simmer for 60 minutes, with the pot partially covered.
- When meat is tender & the sauce thickened, season with salt and pepper (to taste).
- Serve as it is or over Cauliflower Rice.