Did you know that pancakes can be eaten any time of the day? You bet! Breakfast, lunch and/or dinner. They taste great no matter when you eat them! This recipe makes them taste even better since they’re so very healthy for you!
- 6 large eggs (organic preferred)
- 1 cup almond milk or full fat coconut milk
- 2 cups pancake mix
- 1/2 cup coconut oil or melted ghee
- 4 tsp. pure lemon juice or organic white vinegar
- 1/4 cup organic honey
- 1 tsp. organic clear vanilla (optional)
- Put all ingredients in blender in the order listed above & blend for 30 seconds.
- Poor batter on hot griddle & cook each pancake until they’re golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with the topping’s of your choice such as organic nuts, fresh organic fruits & berries!
- Instead of using syrup use 1/4 c. of Monk fruit sweetener.