These are great in just about any recipe you want to put them into! They’re easy to make & taste amazing!
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 3 T. grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Low carb bread crumbs or almond flour
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Mix meat, eggs & grated cheese together.
- Then add salt and pepper (to taste).
- Add breadcrumbs until you can form firm meatballs.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until they’re brown but not crispy.
- Use in any recipe calling for meatballs. Especially tasty with Grandpa’s Pasta Sauce!