Sometimes you just have a hankering for Chinese food & it can be difficult on a low carb or Keto diet to find something that actually tastes like something from your take-out Chinese Restaurant. This Pork & Vegetable Stir Fry uses lower carb veggies but still has a sweetness & a tang that will definitely satisfy that craving!
- 1 lb. pork steak, cut into strips
- 1 T. minced garlic or garlic paste
- 1 T. ginger paste
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 1 small head of broccoli, cut into small florets
- 3/4 c. carrots, julienned
- 1/2 c. onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh green beans, cut in half
- 1/2 cup bell peppers, cut in strips
- 3 T. coconut aminos
- 1/4 c. white vinegar
- 1/4 c. low sugar ketchup
- 2 T. Golden Monk fruit
- 1 T. xanthan gum (or any other low carb thickener)
- Combine ketchup, vinegar, coconut aminos, monk fruit & xanthan gum in a bowl, set aside.
- Add grapeseed oil to a fry pan or wok & add pork. Brown.
- Add vegetables to the pan & cook on high heat for about 5 to 10 minutes until tender yet crisp, stirring constantly so they don’t burn.
- Stir in sauce & mix completely. Simmer for 5 minutes and serve.
- Can be served over Cauliflower Rice, if desired.