There is nothing like chicken soup on a cold night! You won’t even miss the noodles with this recipe.
Makes 2 cups
- 3 c. chicken broth
- 1/2 lb. chicken breast, chopped into small pieces (canned is fine)
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 onion
- 1 T. granulated garlic
- 1 zucchini cut into zoodles (or you can purchase pre-packaged zoodles from most grocery stores.)
- Add oil to fry pan & saute chicken until cooked.
- Add to sauce pan.
- Add chicken broth & simmer over medium heat.
- Add celery stalk & whole onion for flavor
- Simmer for 1 hour.
- Add zucchini noodles & let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition info: Calories: 310 gr.; Fat 16 gr.; Net Carbs 4 gr.; Protein 34 gr.