Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos
This recipe’s great as an appetizer or as a main dish! Doesn’t matter which one you eat it as just be sure you make it & eat it! You could also share it but that’d mean you’d have to make a double (or triple) batch of them!
- 8 Slices of Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 Shredded Chicken (I have used canned in a pinch)
- Favorite Hot Sauce
- Ranch Dressing (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare a silicone baking sheet or line a large baking sheet with a silicone baking mat.
- Place the mozzarella slices on the silicone baking sheet. Bake 5 to 7 minutes. Be sure to space far enough apart because they spread as they cook.
- Mix 1 to 2 T. hot sauce with chicken.
- When the edges of the cheese have browned & the cheese is bubbly remove from the oven. Allow them to cool about 1 minute, just so they’re cool enough you can handle, but still very pliable.
- Place the cooked chicken on the edge of one slice and tightly roll them up, seam side down.
- Serve with buffalo sauce and ranch and your favorite veggies.