Keto French Toast
Who says you can’t have French Toast on a Keto Diet? This recipe is delicious & is low in carbs depending on the bread you choose! I like mine with ChocZero’s Maple Flavored Syrup but it it great with so many different toppings!
- 3 Lg. eggs
- 1/3 c. heavy cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. monk fruit sweetener
- 1 loaf of your favorite low carb/keto bread
Choice of Toppings:
- 1 tsp. powdered monk fruit
- 1 tsp. sugar free jam
- 1/2 c. strawberries
- 1/2 c. blueberries
- 1 T. ChocZero’s Maple Flavored Syrup
- In medium mixing bowl, whisk together all ingredients (except the bread).
- In a pan melt 1 T. butter.
- Coat the slices of keto bread with batter & place in pan.
- Cook for 1 to 2 minutes until golden brown then flip/turn over. Cook another minute then serve.