Nothing brings out the relatives like a great recipe! This one’s so easy to make & so delicious to eat!
- 3 lb. Pork shoulder, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup water or chicken broth
- 1 Bottle of no sugar Barbecue Sauce
- Salt & black pepper, to taste
- Keto Bread or Roll
- Salt & pepper (to taste) pork shoulder. Then brown it on all sides on store or on “cook” option on crockpot.
- Put crockpot on low & add pork and 1/4 water or chicken broth.
- Cook for 8 hours or until it’s so tender it falls apart when pierced with fork.
- Add BBQ sauce after cooking & serve alone or on your favorite bread or roll.