Peanut Butter Cookies
Who doesn’t love a good old fashioned peanut butter cookie? How’s about one that’s good for you? These are not just healthy but absolutely delicious!
- 1 cup organic peanut butter
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened or 1/2 cup palm shortening
- 3/4 cup organic honey
- 2 eggs (organic preferred)
- 3 cups organic & gluten free almond flour
- 1/2 tsp. organic & gluten free baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream peanut butter, butter & honey in mixing bowl until smooth.
- Add eggs & beat until mixed.
- Add dry ingredients slowly.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until browned on edges.